The AER International Conference 2020 will be held at the Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO from July 22-26, 2020.
Deadline to Submit: 2/3/2020
Do you have a best practice, hot topic, research or valuable information to share? Themed “Gateway to Community,” the AER International Conference 2020 program committee is currently accepting submissions for conference presentations. The Call for Presentations is open until February 3, 2020. They are especially interested in presentations that reflect the best thinking in the field and informed by practice, theory or research. They invite proposals that:
- Reflect innovation and cutting edge content.
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement.
- Target new, mid-career or seasoned professionals.
- Provide diverse approaches for different types of learners.
- Explore issues important to professionals in the field.
AER is seeking two types of presentation proposals: papers, which are educational breakout sessions that are 1 hour, 1.5 hours or longer and posters, which are poster display presentations. They are especially interested in presentations aimed at, but not limited to the following areas:
- Administration & Leadership
- Rehabilitation Counseling & Employment
- Multiple Disabilities & Deafblind
- Psychosocial Services
- Information & Technology
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Infant & Preschool
- Orientation & Mobility
- Education Curriculum
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
- Itinerant Personnel
- Personnel Preparation
- International Services & Global Issues
- Physical Activity & Recreation
- Neurological Visual Impairment