There have been many changes in the world of braille. Recently I wrote an article detailing some of the changes which affect Technical Materials, in particular Mathematics.
Please take the time to read my article and share your feedback: http://www.rnib.org.uk/insight-online/braille-maths-changes-technical-materials
The article discusses:
- Creating numbers in braille
- What do I need to know first?
- Numeric code?
- Following print
- Date and Time
- Is there anything else I should consider?
- Part one: The transition from SEB to UEB (Standard English Braille to Unified English Braille)
- Part two: How to get students excited about learning braille
Download Guidelines for Technical Materials (ICEB)