En-Vision America is sponsoring a free, special Webinar on Tuesday, May 12 from 3-4:30 p.m. Eastern on Zoom.
Whether you are new to vision loss or just to pandemic safety, adapting to new circumstances is hard! Learn some tools for adjusting and thriving in a special upcoming Webinar sponsored by En-Vision America: 5 Ways to Thrive with Vision Loss During Uncertain Times. It will be held on Zoom, May 12 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Panelists will discuss: organization and labeling; accessible prescription labeling; advice on diabetes management; resources for aging and vision loss; and remaining positive and finding meaning after loss.
Meet Our Panelists
- Sylvia Stinson-Perez, Director, Older individuals who are Blind Technical Assistance Center, National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision, Mississippi State University
- Judy Dixon, Author, and Customer Relations Officer at Library of Congress
- Sylvia Sugar Lopez, Life Counselor
- Kim Ladd, RN, Diabetes Educator/ Health Education Specialist, Virginia Dept for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Thomas Tobin, Development Consultant
- Neva Fairchild, National Aging & Vision Loss Specialist, American Foundation for the Blind
- Priscilla Rogers, Special Advisor, Aging and Vision Loss, American Foundation for the Blind
Register now by visiting: https://bit.ly/2yQP42F
Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
- Webinar ID: 889 9825 5958
- Password: 904340