The 2021 Conference for Assistive Technology and Education will be held virtually from Mon, Jun 7, 2021 8:00 AM through Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
The Center for Inclusive Design and Engineering (CIDE) and the Colorado Department of Education are proud to announce open registration for the Conference for Assistive Technology and Education.
This 2-day conference features virtual short courses and breakout sessions with nationally renowned trainers addressing a wide variety of topics related to the academic support needs of students with disabilities. For more information visit www.swaaac.org.
Assistive Technology Specialists, Special Educators, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Reading Resource Teachers, Instructional Technology Teachers, UDL/RtI Coordinators, Administrators, Education Para-Professionals, Parents and Caregivers.
Featured Short Courses:
- Access to Math will Help Solve the Problem, Presented by Tiffany Zaugg
- Assistive Technology to Support Workplace Performance and Independence, Presented by Jim Sandstrum, MA
- Assistive Technology Tools for Infants and Toddlers: Why, What, and When to Introduce, Presented by Debbie Drennan, MSW
- Executive Functioning in Today’s Classroom, Presented by Cassie Frost, M.Ed
- Versatile and Engaging Digital Activities for Teaching Language and Academic Content, Presented by Lauren Enders, MA CCC-SLP