Perkins School for the Blind is hosting a free virtual conference designed for parents of children with visual impairment birth to 7 years old, their families, and the professionals who support them.
- Advocacy: Building an Effective Team
- All About Switches
- Building Concept Development: Accessibility for Children with CVI
- Expanding Your Child’s Potential for Visual Improvement (CVI)
- Financial Planning for Two Generations
- Let’s Get Moving: Orientation and Mobility in a Child’s First Seven Years
- Technology at your Fingertips
- Transition IFSP to an IEP
Connect with other families, talk to experts, and learn new skills to apply at home and in the classroom to help each child reach their full potential.