This page contains resources to support you in your work with braille readers in grades 2-5. The Resource List for Grades 2-5 is extensive and we recommend you save it for future reference. The video below of Sara Larkin demonstrating the Nemeth Symbol Library with NVDA will provide you a deeper understanding of this free resource. The handouts Dr. Siu referenced in Lesson 7 are also provided on this page. If you have recommendations for additional resources, please share those with Dr. Herzberg at email@example.com.
Nemeth Symbol Library Using NVDA Reader
- Download video transcript.
- Resource List for Grades 2-5
- Handout Accessibility Tips.pdf
- Planning Tool: Digital Workflow for Students Who Are Visually Impaired.pdf
- Handout: Accessibility Needs Template by Ting Siu.pdf