The Braille Trail Reader LE is the newest refreshable braille display from American Printing House for the Blind (APH). The Braille Trail Reader will come with an exclusive file transferring application, making it easy for teachers, parents, or students to load and transfer files to and from the Reader and any Windows device.
- Cursor routers make for easily editing in the notes app, or opening apps when used with a screen reader
- Silent and almost instantaneous refresh rate
- 8GB of internal memory to store books, notes, etc.
- Padded carrying case
- Vibration feedback and/or auditory cues
- Thumb key navigation so your hands never have to come off the braille display
- Clock and stopwatch
- 14 high-quality braille cells and 8-dot braille input keys
- Simple navigation methods and changeable braille codes
- Comfortable typing experience with a note-taker style space bar
- Touch sensor routers and HumanWare signature thumb keys
- Navigation joystick
- Clock application and stop watch
- Wake up iOS device
- Stand-alone note application (with or without pairing to an iOS device)
- Durable, red case
- Braille Trail Reader LE
- Durable carrying case and lanyard
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide (print)
- Command Summary (braille)
- Decorative Braille Bug® sticker
AVAILABLE ON QUOTA! APH is now taking pre-orders for the Braille Trail Reader LE!