Schools and youth organizations can borrow special Rubik’s Touch Cubes with embossed designs and curriculum materials FREE through this Lending Library! They will lend the cubes and instructions to you for free, and even pay for return shipping.
- Hands-on resource to teach STEM, Geometry, Algebra, and General Math concepts.
- Helps students visualize many geometric and algebraic math concepts.
- Enables students to develop a more positive attitude about Math.
- Builds confidence and fosters growth mindset.
- Supports STEM content and teaching using an authentic learning experience.
- Program meets the requirements for many State and Federal funding sources.
- Promotes 21st Century Skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, perseverance and logical thinking.
- Developed by educators and classroom tested.