APH is seeking consumers to review a new color identifier! The Color-Star is CareTec's newest version of the Colorino.
- Improved, natural speech output
- Volume control in 5 levels
- Higher measure accurancy
- Recognizes up to 1000 color nuances according to NCS (Natural Color System)
- Recognizes pattern (e.g. of clothes) and contrasts and converts them into musical tones
- It measures the intensity and hue of light, of transparent materials as well as of LEDs
- Color comparison
Color recognition by people who are deafblind
Colors can be explained by referring to our Globe: The hue by their position at the equator, the intensity by the distance to the axis of the Earth and the brightness by the distance to the North Pole.
The optional function of the Color Star can communicate these dimensions with vibrations so that even deaf-blind people can be made familiar with the phenomena of colors.
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in reviewing this product, please contact Laura Zierer at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are only a few units available for testing.