Project INSPIRE will be offering six courses. This includes a new course, Nemeth Code Symbols Used in High School and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning.
We are offering the opportunity for you to take ONE of the courses. You may choose from the following courses:
- Course 1: Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts and Strategies for Supporting the PreK-1st Grade Student in Building Math Skills
- Course 2: An Introduction to Nemeth Code Symbols Used in Grades 2 to 5 and Strategies for Supporting Elementary Students in Building Math Skills
- Course 3: Grades 2 to 5: Nemeth Code Symbols for Fractions and Spatial Problems, Instructional Tools, Materials and Technology
- Course 4: Geometry and Tactile Graphics for Students in Grades 3 to 8
- Course 5: Nemeth Code Symbols Used in the Middle Grades and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning
- Course 6: Nemeth Code Symbols Used in High School and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning
Please see the attached course flyer for information about the courses.