Course Offered at No Cost:
- Course 1: Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts and Strategies for Supporting the PreK-1st Grade Student in Building Math Skills
- Course 2: An Introduction to Nemeth Code Symbols Used in Grades 2 to 5 and Strategies for Supporting Elementary Students in Building Math Skills
- Course 3: Grades 2 to 5: Nemeth Code Symbols for Fractions and Spatial Problems, Instructional Tools, Materials and Technology
- Course 4: Geometry and Tactile Graphics for Students in Grades 3 to 8
- Course 5: Nemeth Code Symbols Used in the Middle Grades and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning
- Course 6: Nemeth Code Symbols Used in High School and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning
The target groups for taking these courses are TSVIs (teachers of students with visual impairments), paraprofessionals who support braille readers, individuals who are preparing braille materials, and university students preparing to become TSVIs.
- Dates: June 5, 2023 to July 14, 2023
- All materials will be online. There will be an optional assignment with an answer key.
- Time Commitment: 12 to 15 hours
- Please complete the sign up form You will then receive additional information the morning of June 5, 2023.
- For more information or with questions email: email@example.com or call 864-503-5572.