Fall Course Offering
We are recruiting for fall 2022 courses that will begin on Monday, October 3.
Project INSPIRE has previously developed 5 courses. In Fall 2022, we are offering the opportunity for you to take ONE of the courses. You may choose from the following courses:
- Course 1: Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts and Strategies for Supporting the PreK-1st Grade Student in Building Math Skills
- Course 2: An Introduction to Nemeth Code Symbols Used in Grades 2 to 5 and Strategies for Supporting Elementary Students in Building Math Skills
- Course 3: Grades 2 to 5: Nemeth Code Symbols for Fractions and Spatial Problems, Instructional Tools, Materials and Technology
- Course 4: Geometry and Tactile Graphics for Students in Grades 3 to 8
- Course 5: Nemeth Code Symbols Used in the Middle Grades and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning
Due to popular demand, we will be bringing back optional Happy Hour sessions via Zoom this fall!
Please see the attached flyer for more information: