Join the team at Bookshare for this introductory webinar on April 9, 2013:
Bookshare 101: Give your students with print disabilities the gift of reading – anytime, anywhere!
- Heard of Bookshare, but having trouble with the registration process?
- Not sure which students qualify for the free, online library?
- Want to learn more about the latest reading technologies?
During this webinar, Bookshare Education Program Managers, Lisa Wadors and Cherie Miller will cover the following topics:
- How to sign up students and manage your Bookshare online account
- How to find and request books
- How to install Bookshare's free reading tools on any computer.
- How teachers can organize books using the new Bookshelf feature on Bookshare.