The Braille Challenge is a contest open to students in grades 1-12 in the United States or Canada who are blind or visually impaired. It is the only national reading and writing challenge for students in braille. Categories include reading comprehension, braille speed and accuracy, proofreading, spelling and reading tactile charts and graphs.
- Online Registration Period for The Braille Challenge
- Preliminary Challenge Contest Period
- "Teacher of the Year" Award Nomination Deadline
- Notification of Contest Results
- The Braille Challenge® Finals