As part of the "A Sense of Texas" podcast series, TSBVI Superintendent, Emily Coleman, speaks with Charlotte Cushman and Cyral Miller about Paths to Literacy, including the history of the site and basic information. The interview covers some of the following points:
- How did the Paths to Literacy website get started?
- Who contributes the content and where does it come from?
- How many people access Paths to Literacy? What do the demographics look like?
- Does much work need to be done with the authors to make it accessible to readers?
- Why is Paths to Literacy such a well-used resource?
- What plans and hopes are there for the future of the site?
- How are digital literacy and technology addressed?