The Northeast Regional Center for Vision Education (NERCVE) offers professional development opportunities to teachers of the visually impaired (TVIs). There are two self-paced study courses to help busy vision professionals to maintain their skills with Literary and Nemeth Braille Codes. They use the NERCVE Online Drill and Practice Brailler, which allows six-key braille entry through the computer's keyboard, with immediate feedback assuring accuracy.
- Available for three month periods
- Incorporates multimedia review presentations
- All course materials are provided online
- Includes the latest Literary Braille Code updates
- Login from any computer with Windows, Macintosh, or Lynx operating systems
- New Reduced Cost $95 (awards 20 PDPs or 2 CEUs.)