This is a template I use to organize my thoughts and due dates all in one sheet for Annual Reviews.
The columns are titled:
- AR Date & time
- Meet team
- Assess date
- Write IEP by date
- Related service due date (date when OT, PT etc need to have their data entered in the IEP)
- ESY (Extended School Year) regression data
- Pre CSE meeting with parents
- Aide form
- requesting aide, or articulating
- Print IEP
- IEP to parents
- AR Date (I repeat this to catch my eye!)
- I color code the students.
- I enter in red font any special notes: transitions, assessments due, state tests if they are taking them, etc.
- I staple this in a planning calendar, and reference it constantly!
- When I add things in by hand I try to get all that entered as soon as possible into the word doc for back up.
- This has worked so well for me this year, preventing many panicky moments as to "when such and such is due."
I have a colleague to thank for this idea: Jean O’Donnell, resource room teacher extraordinaire!