- Feelings booklet in print or braille Click here to download.
- writing materials for print or braille
- On each page invite the student to list his or her things that go with each of the feelings.
- Talk about the feelings and what the student writes.
- Add pages to the book as the feeling comes up. Recently my student was worried about something so we added the worry page.
- I've scanned her responses and shared them with her educational team which includes the parent. I put little dots by each of the items in the list so that we as a team can talk about bullet 2 on the sad page or bullet 1 and 3 on the worry page.