- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- large print or braille recipe
- large print or braille grocery shopping list
- one tube of crescent dough
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- a stick of butter
- a jar of marinara sauce
- Print out the large print recipe or email the document to the student. Have the student type or braille a grocery shopping list for the ingredients.
- Have the O&M instructor work with the student at the grocery store in order for the student to learn to navigate the grocery store, shop for ingredients, and purchase them.
- Follow the steps in the recipe and have the student make the Pizza Twists. Have the student practice braille dot configurations by placing the pepperoni on the dough accordingly.
Instead of bread sticks, the student can also add the marinara sauce directly to the dough to make a pizza.