Welcome to Nemeth Code Symbols Used in High School and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning. This is the sixth course in the Project INSPIRE series.
Please begin the course by watching these short introductory videos.
Project INSPIRE Team Video
Project INSPIRE Walk-Through Video
For more information
For general questions please email email@example.com.
To learn more about Project INSPIRE please visit our web site.
This course was developed as part of Project INSPIRE: Increasing the STEM Potential of Individuals Who Read Braille, a 5-year grant funded by the US Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (H235E190003).
- Project INSPIRE: Course 6, Introduction
- If You Are a Braille Reader: Course 6
- Course 6, Lesson 1: Symbols for Advanced Math, Part 1
- Course 6, Lesson 2: Symbols for Advanced Math, Part 2
- Course 6, Lesson 3: Symbols for Advanced Math, Part 3
- Course 6, Lesson 4: Formatting Materials for Students in High School
- Course 6, Lesson 5: Materials and Strategies for High School
- Course 6, Lesson 6: Calculators, Computers, Notetakers, and More in the Math Classroom
- Project INSPIRE, Course 6: Assignment
- Project INSPIRE, Course 6: Resource List