I made this tactile Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe game for my braille student. It’s a fun way to reinforce tactile discrimination skills and positional concepts (left/right/across, above/below/up and down, diagonally).
It’s perfect for the gen ed party or as a game for remedial work in my resource room!
- Felt ghosts and black cats
- Hard stiff felt from Target
- Rick-rack, and it’s Large. $5.00 in the dollar section. Gotta love TARGET!
- I added Velcro to make it easier for my braille student
- Added the wiggle eyes to ghosts and a gemstone to each cat for quicker recognition
- Two players (this can be two children or an adult and a child)
- Players choose either the ghost or black cat
- Play proceeds as with a typical tic-tac-toe game, where players take turns, and the first player to get three across, down or diagonally wins.