- First choose a picture.
- Next you or your student need to carefully braille the instructions from the handout. You can read out the instructions to them or, if they are able, you could braille the instructions and leave them to work independently.
- Once created, decorate with collage materials feeling around the outlines.
- You can turn them into cards or just display around the classroom as artwork.
- They start off easy and get harder. They're a great activity to send home as homework.
- It's very easy to do and you can vary the decorations and the pictures. Use with individuals or a group, fun for anyone! This was a single activity.