This BINGO home activity, which was created by a life skills teacher at the Ohio State School for the Blind, is designed for families of younger students and students with multiple disabilities.
- Complete 10 activities to score 2 BINGOs across, down, or diagonal.
- Download the instructions to see the steps for each activity.
- (HINT: It is easiest to just go down and complete each activity in one letter.)
- Be sure to mark off or color each square as you complete it.
- Return your BINGO board when you return to school.
* Editor's Note: In the squares marked "Read 'Our Sun'" and "Read 'The Moon'", you can substitute whatever title is available or most appropriate for an individual child.