Arlington Public Schools is excited to share:
La Sopa de la Abuela (Grandma’s Soup) – A Special Education Telenovela
This series was designed to support the engagement of families in the special education process, share information, encourage advocacy skills, and foster collaborative homeschool partnerships which positively impact student success. Created by a design team that included family and staff members, we hope you’ll join us for the journey of one family as they navigate their emotions, learn about special education, and make decisions.
Para Español oprima aquí.
- Episode One: “What’s Going On with My Child?”
- Episode Two: “What Do We Need to Know?”
- Episode Three: “Why Are There So Many Tests?”
- Episode Four: “How Do We Cope With This News?“
- Episode Five: “What If We Disagree?“