For general questions please email email@example.com.
To learn more about Project INSPIRE please visit our web site.
Project INSPIRE, Course 1: Nemeth Code within UEB contexts and strategies for building math skills in pre-K to 1st grade students
- Project INSPIRE, Course 1: Introduction
- If You Are a Braille Reader using Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts PreK-1
- Lesson 1: Numbers and Linear Problems
- Lesson 2: Math Problems and Nemeth Code Switch Indicators
- Lesson 3: Multiple Choice Problems and Spatial Problems
- Lesson 4: Formatting Materials for Students in the Early Grades
- Lesson 5: Working with the Educational Team
- Lesson 6: Supporting the Student in Learning Nemeth Code and Math Concepts
- Lesson 7: Family Engagement to Support the Child’s Success in Math
- Assignments for Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts PreK-1
- Resources for Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts PreK-1
- Contact Project INSPIRE: Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts PreK-1