- green card stock/scrapbook paper
- braille labels
- St. Patrick's Day images
- St. Patrick's Day stickers
- system to bind
- Add green glitter to a scrapbook page cut into the shape of a shamrock.
- Make a list of words related to the day in braille (e.g. shamrock, green, March). Have the student do the braille or provide support, as necessary.
- Support the student to add braille labels to the pictures that relate to the day.
- Create a collage using stickers or tactile materials, depending on the needs of the student.
- Bind the book with a comb binding.