For general questions or to request a hard copy of braille materials for this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Project INSPIRE please visit our web site.
Project INSPIRE, Course 3: Nemeth Code symbols for fractions and spatial problems for grades 2 to 5, and instructional materials
- Project INSPIRE, Course 3: Introduction
- Lesson 1: Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Lesson 2: Spatial Arrangements
- Lesson 3: Long Division
- Lesson 4: Formatting Spatial Materials and Number Lines for Students in Grades 2-5
- Lesson 5: Instructional Tools and Materials
- Lesson 6: Developing Students’ Abacus Skills
- Lesson 7: Tech Skills for Math
- If You Are a Braille Reader using Project INSPIRE: Course 3
- Contact for Project INSPIRE