This tutorial provides a step-by-step guide on how to use a screen reader and/or braille display to navigate the Nemeth Symbol Library. In addition, the tutorial provides information about how to read the definitions and download samples of how Nemeth symbols are used in braille.
A list of the keystrokes that will help you navigate in the library is also provided in a separate document. Please let us know if you have difficulty opening any file or need assistance.
- Nemeth Braille Code Curriculum
- About the Authors
- Pre-K – Second Grade Nemeth Curriculum Materials
- Nemeth Focused Lessons
- Nemeth Symbol Library
- Nemeth Symbol Library Instructions
- Nemeth Symbol Library Settings
- Nemeth Symbol Library Tutorial
- Supplementary Materials: Commercially Available
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Nemeth Curriculum Support Request or Feedback