We have developed an assignment to allow you to apply what you have learned in this course to your work with students who are braille readers. Download the assignment and complete it and then check your work against the answer key.
Notes about Answer Key
There are 3 print worksheets to transcribe. In this answer key, each worksheet begins on a new page. Running headers and print page numbers are not included. Braille page numbers are included in the bottom right corner of each worksheet page, and braille page numbering starts at 1 for each worksheet.
In the first worksheet, an extra blank line is included before problem 10 so that a circle sticker can be added after the equal sign.
- Answer Key (PDF)
- Project INSPIRE Course 7: Introduction to UEB math/science for pre-kindergarten – 1st grade students
- If You Are a Braille Reader taking Project INSPIRE: Course 7
- Project INSPIRE: Course 7, Lesson 1: Numbers and Linear Problems
- Project INSPIRE: Course 7, Lesson 2: More Linear Problems, Word Problems, and Signs of Omission
- Project INSPIRE Course 7: Lesson 3: Tally Marks, Multiple Choice Problems, and Spatial Problems
- Project INSPIRE: Course 7 Lesson 4: Formatting Materials for Students in the Early Grades
- Project INSPIRE: Course 7, Lesson 5: Working with the Educational Team
- Project INSPIRE: Course 7, Lesson 6: Supporting the Student in Learning UEB Math/Science and Math Concepts
- Project INSPIRE: Course 7, Lesson 7: Family Engagement to Support the Child’s Success in Math
- Project INSPIRE Course 7 Assignment
- Project INSPIRE Course 7: Resource List
- Contact Project INSPIRE: Course 7