If you are a print reader, there are no activities for Lesson 6 that have an accompanying braille file.
Building STEM Skills Using AnimalWatch Products
If you’d like to learn more about tools to assist your 5th-8th grade students in building their graphics literacy skills, view Dr. Rosenblum’s session for the APH Access Academy titled Building STEM Skills Using AnimalWatch Products on YouTube.
- Project INSPIRE, Course 4: Introduction
- If You Are a Braille Reader
- Lesson 1: Basic Shapes and Angles Used in Geometry
- Lesson 2: The Five-Step Rule and Exceptions
- Lesson 3: Materials and Strategies for Geometry Instruction
- Lesson 4: Creating Quick and Efficient Tactile Graphics
- Lesson 5: Teaching Your Student to Create Their Own Drawings
- Lesson 6: Systematically Teaching Graphics Literacy Skills to Students
- Lesson 7: Strategies for Developing Students’ Thinking Skills